Pictured here next to the Emory Quadrangle is the Chapel.
These and other views such as the Carlos museum allow a setting for reflection and introspection.
There are very few other places in and around Atlanta where one may get a chance to find such solace.
- Emory Division of Cardiology --
- Division-wide announcements.
- Emory Cardiology Faculty --
- Announcements exclusively for Emory Cardiology faculty.
- Emory Division of Cardiology WMB group --
- Exclusively for cardiology faculty, fellows, and staff working at the Woodruff Memorial Research Building. Receive the latest announcements about shared research equipment, reagents, computer network backup times and more..
- Emory Cardiology Vascular Biology Research Consortium --
- For investigators interested in the latest research developments in vascular biology. Receive the latest announcements about symposiums and seminars on this topic and the Reactive Oxygen Species group.
- Emory Cardiology Clinical Fellows --
- Announcements exclusively for clinical cardiology fellows.
- Emory Cardiology Research Fellows --
- Announcements exclusively for post-doctoral research fellows.
- Emory Cardiology Fellowship Program --
- Announcements exclusively for those involved with the fellowship program.
- Emory Cardiology KKG Lab News --
- Exclusively for announcements internal to the research labs of Alexander and Griendling.
- Emory Cardiology Web Development Team --
- Announcements concerning the latest with Cardiology web projects.
Back to Tribute Home Page
Note: This is the unofficial web tribute to Emory Cardiology that has been put together as a token of gratitude for the
exceptional training that Dr. Chung had received as a cardiology fellow (1997-2001).
Copyright © 1998-2019
Andrew B. Chung, M.D., Ph.D. All rights reserved.