Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist
Laus Deo for your interest.
What can you expect?
Want to to learn more about Dr. Chung's unique cardiology practice?
- A caring and conscientious cardiologist who values honesty and integrity.
- A cardiologist highly skilled in all diagnostic cardiac procedures including heart catheterization.
- Rapid turn-around on reports for diagnostic tests typically within 24 hours.
- A cardiologist interested in collaborating with the patient and his/her primary physician toward optimal cardiac health.
- State-of-the-Art electronic medical records including computerized prescriptions for higher pharmacy accuracy.
- A communicative cardiologist who encourages questions (even those about alternative medicine).
- One of the most highly trained cardiologists in the world offering an unprecedented level of expertise and innovation.
- A cardiologist with formal college teaching experience who effectively combines patient education with cardiac care.
- Unprecedented 24/7/365 access to Dr. Chung instead of partners or associates.
- Preventative cardiology techniques borne from the latest research and proprietary to Dr. Chung's practice.
- Access to patient-only sections of HeartMDPhD.com with information about achieving optimal cardiac health.
- Saturday office hours available for busy professionals.
- Very flexible financial planning for the uninsured.
- Compliance with national HIPAA standards for protecting privacy of Protected
Virtual Visit to Dr. Chung's Office.
Copyright © 1995-2019 by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD. All Rights Reserved.
Atlanta, Georgia (United States of America) 404.699.2780
This page of the Atlanta Cardiology Web Portal was last updated on Monday, November 18th, 2019.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statements.